Is Upstox Best Broker in India?
Many of us would be loving to trade and invest in Stock Market, as we know we cannot invest directly in the Stock Market. We should do it through our broker, while coming to the broker we might be confused to choose the best broker. The Best Broker is defined with no compromises in the service and low-cost brokerage. Upstox Suits best for the above definition of Best Broker.
We will be discussing about
Upstox is a discount broking firm in India that provides trading opportunities at unbelievable brokerage. Upstox provides trading in different segments such as equities, commodities, currency, futures, options which are available on its Upstox Pro Web and Upstox Pro Mobile trading platforms.
Upstox trading platform offers trading, analysis, charting, and many more rich trading features. In addition, this platform makes it easy to place orders through mobile phones and web browsers. Upstox trading platform is built on Omnisys NEST OMS (Order Management System) and Omnisys NEST RMS (Risk Management System).
Upstox offers free Investing in the Equity Delivery segment. There are minimal charges for Trading in Equity F&O, Equity Indra-day, Commodities, and Currency Derivatives is available through Upstox Pro. UpStox Pro is the paid service of UpStox for traders.
Upstox is backed by a group of investors including Kalaari Capital, Ratan Tata, and GVK Davis.
Following are the Brokerage Charges of Upstox for Equity Delivery and Intraday.
Following are the Brokerage Charges of Upstox for Equity Futures & Options
Following are the Brokerage Charges of Upstox for Currency Futures and Options
Following are the Brokerage Charges of Upstox for Commodity Futures and Options
Upstox Charge Explained:
- STT: This is charged only on the sell side for intraday and F&O trades. It is charged on both sides for Delivery trades in Equity.
- Stamp Duty: Charges based on the state the customer is located in.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST): This is charged at 18% of the total cost of brokerage plus transaction charges.
- SEBI Turnover Fees: This is charged at Rs 5 per Crore.
Other Charges (Upstox Broker Hidden Charges / Fees):
- Call & Trade: Rs 20 per executed order
- Physical contract notes: Rs 25 per contract note plus courier charges. (Digital contract notes are free.)
- Instant Money Transfer Fee: Rs 7 per transfer